Image Map

2.07.2012

Valentine Fun

I was so impressed with your tissue paper pink heart wreath ala Martha style, I searched for some more cute Valentine projects you might be interested in!

I just loved this idea!  I still have my white Christmas lights out because it gets dark so early in the winter.  What a great idea to add white heart doilies to the string and make a fun garland out of it!


I also liked this idea of stringing together white heart doilies with red thread, fabric or ribbon.


How about fixing Abby and Olivia's hair like this for Valentine's Day?  WOW!!


This reminds me of a gift I received years ago from a student at the holidays, but mine looks like a snowman.  This is so easy to make with tissue paper and Elmer's Glue.


This picture I saved just because I thought it was so cute! XOXO


Wouldn't this make a cute Valentine to exchange at school...maybe for next year?



I just love Valentine's Day!  I think I'll add some cute decorations to my classroom this week.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...