Image Map

4.22.2012

Back From Colorado

Well I am back from my trip to Colorado. I had a lot of fun on my spring vacation with my family.  The weather was absolutely beautiful. Warm and sunny...I have a bad sunburn to proove it!

I got to take a tour of the Air Force Academy and watch my brother's lacrosse game. (We even won!!) My mom and I enjoyed visiting the different churches located on campus.  I took lots of pics of each we visited.  They were all so beautiful...wait until you see the pictures! 

One day we went to the zoo with the girls. It is so cool how you walk up a mountain so see all of the animals. By far the best part was feeding the giraffes crackers.  (I think my mom spent like $15 on food to feed the giraffes. Crazy!)  Although, the girls squealed everytime their tongues touched them! (Yuck!) It was also pretty cool to walk under a glass wall and have a huge mountain lion looking down on you! (Now I know why my brother jogs with a rock in his hand on the trails. Scary!)

It was fun to see Olivia and Abby's schools and meet their teachers. Abby took us on a tour of her school and did a great job as our "tour guide".  Olivia was so proud to have a special visior at school and gymnastics class.  She is a great little gymnast.  I was very impressed! It was too bad our school vacations were not the same week this year. I even got to watch Ilona at the high school coaching her tennis team. Everyone had their own "special event" for me to go watch.

We went to a cool place for dinner called "My Big Fat Greek Restaurant". (Just like the movie!) The food was awesome and all of us ladies had a wine tasting line-up of all the different wines they had on the menu. (Of course, Billy had to drive after dinner! ha! ha!) I guess they have dancing and singing on the weekends...they even break plates! We will have to go back on a Saturday night next time I visit. I can't wait!

Needless to say, I was very busy. I don't know how my mom keeps up this pace all the time! I guess happy hour each afternoon and LMN movies after dinner do help a person relax after a long day! Thanks everybody for a fantastic visit! I had a great time and miss everyone so much! I love you!

Here are some pictures...enjoy!
































Aren't the flowers just beautiful in Colorado Springs?
 Hope you enjoyed the pictures! 
Have a great week!




 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...