Image Map

4.24.2012

April Showers

April showers bring May flowers...that's what they say anyways. Well, the one good thing that has come out of all this rain is I've had lots of time to read. I am currently reading a suspense novel titled The Dark Rose by Erin Kelly. 



I'm only on chapter seven, but it has been a page turner so far! The original reason this book caught my eye was the author's name. I actually know someone named Erin Kelly! (i thought that was funny) When I flipped the book over and saw the reviews from her last book, The Poison Tree, that really got me hooked! Stephen King praised Erin Kelly for writing such a terrific book.  He also compared it to one of my all time favorite books/movie Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier. Now I know what book I will be signing out next at the library. (I'll let you know how the story turns out when I finish.)

Happy Reading!
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...