Image Map

1.23.2012

Rocky Mountain High

Here are some of the pictures I took in Colorado over Christmas break.  A beautiful day.
A little something to listen to while you look at the pictures!  Enjoy!
The mountains and sky in the background look like a painting to me.
The only thing missing is some deer...
Oh, wait! Here they are!
Cozy! All I need is some hot cocoa and a good book!
Awesome! Makes you feel so small.
So windy out and the snow is like powder. (Too bad my camera strap got in the picture. Ugh!)
I never get tired of looking at the mountains.

Look Mike!  Up on Cripple Creek! (Sorry...I couldn't find the Crystal Chateau to get a pic for you.) Wait!  Is that Sully over there by the tree?!
I just had to include this picture. Abby's bird mobile turned out so cool! Sweet dreams!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...