Image Map

6.16.2011

Let's Go For a Walk

Here's my Skye girl waiting patiently for me to finish ironing the fabric for the back of the quilt.
"It's way too hot in here to be ironing."

Next, I have to cut the fabric into 10" strips.

I just love my 3 1/2" ruler with the sticky sandpaper circles on the back.  It never slips when I'm cutting. I can thank my teacher at the Joyful Quilter for this piece of great advice.  Do you remember Mom when I once cut the end of my thumb off with the rotary cutter because my ruler slipped?? OMG!!!

Now I'm cutting the strips into 10" squares.  They will be the back of my fabric "sandwiches" I will start sewing this weekend.

Here are my finished squares...all 42 of them!

Skye is smiling...she is happy I am finished for today!  It has cooled down a lot now outside and the sun is still out. 

 You know what that means...TIME FOR A WALK!  Let's go Skye! Bye!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...