Image Map

6.15.2011

For a Sweet "Outdoorsy Girl"

My fabric finally arrived today for my niece's birthday quilt.
Although she likes to pick flowers, wear butterfly wings, and dance in a tutu...I really wouldn't describe her as a "Girlie Girl".


I would say she is more an "Outdoorsy Girl".  She loves to swim and collect bugs.  Frogs are her favorite! I know she will love this pattern!




































All of the prints are really cute.  The fabric is "Girlie Girl" by Cheri Strole for Moda. (Oooops! The picture needs to be rotated.)
I am planning on using the blocks from this Layer Cake to make a raw-edge quilt.

I saw a beautiful quilt on Bloom and just loved it!  I am a beginner quilter and this looked like something I could accomplish on my own. Thank you for the great tutorial on your blog.  I can't wait to get started!  Wish me luck!
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...