Image Map

12.24.2011

The Reason for the Season

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulders; and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, the Mighty God, the everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace.
A quiet church before the service began.

I kept looking at the "North Star" during the Nativity play...so bright.

The candlelight was my favorite part when singing "Silent Night".
I could feel Dad's presence with me during the song with the lights out and the candles lit. I miss him so much. I always remember him singing "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" in church on Christmas Eve up at Onondaga Hill and looking at his "B" ring while he held the hymnal for us.

Aren't the stained glass windows beautiful?!

Merry Christmas, 
Love you Mom and Dad!
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...